Registration fees for the academic year 2018-2019
Tuition Fee: € 16,500
Board & Lodging Fee: € 8,500
Total Fee: € 25,000
Tuition fees cover:
- Tuition, registration, examinations
- Two study trips (fully covered)
Board and lodging fees cover:
- Accommodation: Private room with bathroom and cleaning service (either on the campus or in a villa adjacent to the campus)
- Wireless internet connection on the campus (classrooms, library and residences)
- Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner (including Sundays and public holidays)
- Medical and private insurance: students are insured by the College against accidents occurring on campus during their stay, with first aid/emergency medical care ensured. For incidents occurring off campus, students must insure themselves personally.
In principle, fees have to be paid before the beginning of the academic year. Self-funding students may however (upon written request) pay in a maximum of three installments. Fees are free of bank transaction costs.